Wednesday, September 22, 2010

FINALLY FALL

We are finally getting some fall weather out here! I thought I had left that long, hot summer behind in Georgia, but it has been ridiculous.  There have been a lot of grass fires out here which has been really heartbreaking to watch on the news.  The one in Boulder, obviously, was horrible.  There were 2 more closer to Fort Collins--one in Loveland (25 min south) and one north of Fort Collins.  Luckily those were under control fairly quickly.

Also, I finished my first grad school project and presentation! Damn....feels to go have one out of the way. Only several more to go.  Im getting to observe clients, which I love.  I cant wait to be doing therapy next semester!

This pic is from Old Town (downtown) Fort Collins.  Love that bright blue Colorado sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment