Thursday, September 16, 2010

Life and School Out West

I just decided to start a blog to keep everyone updated about what I am up to!

I am now in my 4th week of grad school at Colorado State in Fort Collins, CO.  I ABSOLUTELY love it out here--and much to some people's dismay, might be sticking around for awhile.  I have been so fortunate to have found a program that fits so perfectly.  My professors and supervisors are amazing, caring people who are also brilliant contributors to the field of Marriage and Family Therapy.  I have started observing therapy sessions and I cant wait to get started with clients (although I am a little nervous...)!


I have made some wonderful friends out here, and we are having a ton of fun! We have done Tour de Fat, Oktoberfest, breweries, and Margarita Fridays.  Up next....a CSU football game.  The biggest surprise. TICKETS ARE FREE.  Yes, FREE.  Who would have thought you could go to a college football game for FREE. Definitely not in Georgia anymore....

1 comment:

  1. I told you you would get hooked! So glad you and Liz have seen each other too. I'll see you in October!

    ReplyDelete