Thursday, November 3, 2011

My REAL self

I've finally accepted it.  I am the cat lady.  The good news is, I'm not the CRAZY cat lady (yet).

Friends have been jokingly calling me this for years.  So what if I like cats....a lot.... A lot of people like cats.  They happen to be the perfect pet: no walking, no barking, no having to clean a fish filter, and they fit perfectly in an apartment.

Halloween is the perfect time to be a cat lady.  Not only do I get to represent my true inner self on the outside (notice the costume), but I have the perfect Halloween accessory (my black cat). I was especially excited for the awesome cat vest I found at the thrift store.

Yes, it felt really good to finally portray the real me.  It isnt so bad, really, being the cat lady.  In fact, dressing up like it was really fun! Plus, I only have one cat...not 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment