Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bucket List

A friend of mine recently went on vacation to Peru.  While she and her husband hiked, swan, and went site-seeing.  When she told me she was going to Peru, I was a little shocked: "What the hell is in Peru?" Her response: "It is on my bucket list."

It got me thinking--what is on MY bucket list? What do I want to experience during my lifetime? Things kept popping up in my mind over the next couple days and here is what I have come up with so far:

1. Skydive
2. Go to the Kentucky Derby, wear a big hat, place some bets, and drink Min Juleps
3. Buy a house/flip a house where I can really entertain family and friends
4. Visit Greece
5. Have a successful private practice
6. Run a half marathon
7. Own the full Louis Vuitton luggage set (kidding...but not really...)
8. Visit the homeland (aka Scotland), check out the Davidson province, and buy something with our family crest/plaid

So far, that is what I have thought of, in no particular order. I think it might be time to get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment