Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Georgia/Tennessee game in Denver!

Let's Go Dawgs!
For the UGA/UT game I finally made it down to Denver to watch the game with my fellow Colorado Dawgs.  I have been meaning to go for awhile now.  Mellow Mushroom hosts the Colorado Dawgs for every Georgia game and it was awesome to watch the game with them! Luckily, too, UGA won 20-12.  Great game, but kind of a nail-biter towards the end! To make things EVEN better, my good friend Kelly was in town from ATL and it was great to see her! Also, I took my friend Amy to her first ever UGA watching because she "wanted to see how we watch football"... we meaning UGA fans and SEC fans in general. I think she may have been alarmed.

Me and Amy at Mellow Mushroom
 After the game, we went out on the town--it has been a minute since I have gotten to go out in Denver.  We even went to Coyote Ugly...not necessarily my fave kind of place, but fun nonetheless.  And, the really DO dance on the bar.  And it IS choreographed. 
Beth, Kelly, and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment