Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Read First:

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2011/so-youre-getting-married-thats-really-really-cool/


This spiel pretty much sums up where I am in my life right now. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy for friends who have found the person they want to spend the rest of their lives with, I love going to weddings and celebrating with them, and essentially love love and a healthy relationship (hence my future profession).  However. I blame Facebook. 110%.  Every weekend I see that little red heart and "so and so is engaged to _______". In addition, people I would normally not know about (acquaintances, friends of friends, etc.) I now the the intimate details of their love lives.  I am not being cynical--just observing and commenting on our current life phase. I know I cannot be the only one to feel this way, as I have had the conversation with several friends. That being said, I cannot wait to celebrate the weddings in the near future with dear friends.

Up next....baby phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment