Sunday, October 23, 2011

A GREAT weekend!

What a fantastic weekend! 

Jason Aldean Concert!






Friday was the Jason Aldean concert in Denver.  He. Is. Amazing.  And a really great performer.  Corinne, my fave country concert goer, is a blast to go with!










Zombie Crawl
Saturday was the long-awaited, second annual Zombie Bar Crawl! Last year (for reasons we still arent sure of...) we went as 80's workout girls (?).  This year, we went with actual zombie makeup.  Next year, we are shooting for fake blood.  
                                                                 









Ive never seen the sky so blue
fun :)
Then, today (Sunday) Sam, Corinne, and I went to our favorite brunch spot, Cafe Vino for bottomless mimosas.  It was a BEAUTIFUL day--I have never seen the sky so blue! So, in an effort to procrastinate further, we went for a walk in the residential area by my apartment, taking pictures and goofing off.  It was a great afternoon.  I even practiced some of my amateur photography skills. 
laying in the 'graveyard'

No comments:

Post a Comment